- Enriched with gentle natural moisturizers like natural milk cream and shea butter that lock in moisture at the skin’s surface, for longer-lasting hydration and softer, smoother skin
- Packed with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that soothes & hydrates skin, while protecting it from rashes and irritation
- Gentle, non-sticky and lightweight lotion that quickly absorbs into the skin without clogging pores
- Ideal for daily use on all skin types
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested
- Free from parabens and harmful chemicals
Rub the lotion between your palms before applying on baby's skin. Gently massage it into baby's skin to leave it soft, smooth and nourished. Use as often as necessary.
Aqua, Capric caprylic triglycerides, Glycerine, Propylene glycol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic acid, , Isopropyl myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, parfum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, carbomer, xanthan gum, Disodium EDTA, urea, sodium lactate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
- Tested In Europe
- Aqua based formulation
- light weight and non-sticky
- quickly absorbs into the deep layers of the skin leaving it soft, moisturized and hydrated for a longer duration
- Never tested on animals
- Natural Milk Cream
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin E
- natural orange oil
Baby lotion can be applied all over your baby's body. Pay more attention to the areas where your baby's skin feels very dry like the knees or elbows.
The best time to apply baby lotion on your baby’s skin is right after a bath. After patting down baby's skin with a towel, gently massage Softsen Baby Lotion into the skin. This mild lotion can be used 2-3 times a day if baby's skin needs extra hydration.
Baby's skin is five times thinner than an adult's skin and hence loses moisture much faster. This can cause your baby's skin to become dry very easily. Hence, baby's skin needs to be moisturized daily with a gentle baby lotion.
FROM THE BLOG
Tips & tricks for happy parenting