Soothe & cool baby’s skin with this set of two nourishing skin essentials, available at a special value price.
- Softsens Baby Milk Bar (75 g)
- Softsens Baby Powder (200 g)
- Softsens Baby Milk Bar is enriched with the natural goodness of milk cream & shea butter to gently cleanse & moisturize baby’s skin, leaving it utterly soft & smooth
- Softsens Baby Powder is enriched with natural oils of olive, clove leaf, patchouli and amyris that soothe the skin and absorb excess moisture, leaving skin cool and dry, keeping skin free of redness or irritation
During a bath, apply Softsens Baby Milk Bar directly baby’s wet skin or by lathering a wet wash cloth with the soap. Rinse it off easily for soft, supple & nourished skin.
To keep baby's skin fresh & dry all day, shake some baby powder into the palm of your hand and while doing so, make sure you keep it away from baby's face. Gently apply powder on baby's skin.
Softsens Baby Milk Bar (75 g): Softsens Baby Milk Bar: Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Petroleum Jelly, Titanium Dioxide, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Etidronate, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Milk cream, Behenyl Alcohol
Softsens Baby Powder (200 g): Talc, Fragrance, Sodium Sesquicitrate, Ethyl Hexyl Olivate
- Dermatologically Tested
- Paraben Free
- 80% TFM
- Grade 1
- No synthetic colours
- Gently cleanses and moisturizes baby's delicate skin
- Tested In Europe
- Never tested on animals
- Conatins Natural Milk Cream & Shea Butter
- Made from 100% Vegetable Oils
Absolutely. You can use Softsens Baby Powder on your baby's skin without any worries. This gentle powder is formulated with mild, clinically-tested ingredients including natural oils of olive, Clove leaf, patchouli and Amyris that soothe your baby's skin and absorb excess moisture, leaving skin cool and dry. It is also hypoallergenic, tested in Europe and free of parabens and harmful chemicals. However, it is important to see that your baby doesn’t inhale this powder and that’s why you should keep it away from your baby’s face while applying it.
FROM THE BLOG
Tips & tricks for happy parenting