Softsens Baby Lotion moisturizes and cares for your baby's skin like never before. Enriched with Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter, it provides gentle daily nourishment for delicate and sensitive skin. Now you can have more soft snuggles than ever before!
- Light weight non greasy, hydrating formula which won`t clog pores
- Infused with the goodness of Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter, which deeply moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Contains natural botanical essential oils of orange
- Contains natural humectants, like glycerin, which not only helps attract moisture to the surface of the skin, but also delivers moisture and nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin, thereby keeping it hydrated for longer.
- Recommended Age 0 months+
- Tested in Europe and on par with international levels of safety
- Hypoallergenic and 100% safe for baby
- Dermatologically Tested
- Free of any harmful chemicals
- Alkali - Free
- No synthetic colours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
Natural milk cream popularly known as “malai” is the cream that is skimmed from top of the milk before homogenization. Natural milk cream has a smooth texture that gently softens, moisturizes the baby’s delicate skin. Regular use of natural milk cream helps the baby’s skin remain soft and supple at all times. Milk cream is also an excellent exfoliator that can help in getting rid of dead skin cells. It naturally brightens the baby’s skin making it look fresh and clean.
Shea Butter is considered to be a skin superfood, that is rich in Vitamin E and A. It penetrates the skin easily, without clogging the pores, and is effective for dry delicate skin. Shea butter is an excellent natural moisturizer that is devoid of chemicals. Thus, it is ideal for baby care as besides being gentle and soft on the skin, it is specially adapted for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It can be used for after bath application on the skin and also for healing eczema or diaper rash on the skin of babies.
Humectants or moisturizers are important ingredients that not only help attract moisture to the surface of the skin, but also deliver moisture and nutrients to the deeper layers, as well. This helps skin to keep itself hydrated on a regular basis. Glycerin is a natural humectant that is soluble in water, non-toxic, 100% natural and gentle on the skin and thus can be used on infants and kids. With glycerin, you can bid adieu to side effects such as rashes and breakouts and welcome a soft and supple skin!.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin E benefits on infant skin are myriad, the main one being acting as a moisturising agent. Infants are susceptible to all the same causes of dry skin as adults. A gentle moisturizing massage with Softsens Baby lotion containing vitamin E can be an effective treatment, soothing your baby's skin and preventing the irritating itches and rashes that can make your infant restless and fretful.
Olive oil is a fat obtained by processing whole olives, which are fruits of a traditional tree crop. It is well known for its goodness on baby skin, making it smooth, shiny and healthy. It is the perfect skin moisturizer. The oil has regenerative power over skin tissues and helps in keeping the skin toned.