Say ‘Aye-Aye’ to this adorable gift set for your little sailor!
This stylish and oh-so-cozy nautical themed 3-piece set includes a short-sleeved double-knit jersey bodysuit made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. With a practical round neckline and an easy opening for diaper changes, its stretchable material takes the shape of your baby for maximum comfort, and maximum snuggles! Finish the look with a matching cap and bib and say hello to Captain Cutie!
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bodysuit, cap and bib are made from ultra- soft, super comfortable double-knit jersey that can easily stretch, move and take the shape of your baby for additional comfort
- Short sleeve body suit, for comfortable everyday usage
- Snaps at leg opening, making diaper changes easy and quick
- Round neckline
- Available in 5 different sizes
- U-neckline bib that snaps at the back of the neck, making putting on and removal easy and quick
- Easy to wash off food stains
What makes 100% Organic Cotton so much better?
Organic cotton is cotton that is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers that are normally used in the production of regular cotton. It is safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic, 100% plant-derived, more durable and feels much lighter on skin
Kind for Baby: Baby’s skin is very delicate, making it especially sensitive to environmental pollutants and chemicals which may cause irritated, inflamed skin conditions like Eczema. By choosing organic cotton clothing over conventional cotton, you are reducing/minimizing the chance of allergic reactions and skin irritations because you know there’s no way that the numerous toxic chemicals used in the production processes are getting anywhere near to your little one.
Kind for Environment: By not using products that contain harmful chemicals and pollutants, you will create a smaller carbon footprint and help prevent water contamination and soil erosion, thus contributing to a better environment overall.
Kind for the Pocket: Organic cotton is sturdier, and more durable as compared to conventional cotton; hence it does not break down as easily as regular cotton fibers which undergo chemical processes. In fact, organic cotton clothing can be washed ten times more than its conventional counterpart, which means less need to buy replacements, making it a more cost-effective alternative in the long run.