A gentle 3-step bath-time routine designed to leave baby's skin nourished, soft, smooth and supple.
- Tear Free Body Wash (200 ml)
- Softsens Tear-free Body Wash is an aqua-based wash packed with nature’s best moisturizers like milk cream & shea butter, that gently cleanse, hydrate and nourish baby’s delicate skin, without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Softsens Tear-free Shampoo is a mild aqua-based shampoo that is enriched with castor oil to help promote healthy hair growth, and special conditioning agent to keep hair soft and tangle-free
- Both baby wash and shampoo have an ultra-mild TEAR-FREE formulation to prevent any skin or eye irritation
- Softsens Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a gentle, lightweight lotion enriched with gentle natural moisturizers like natural milk cream and shea butter that lock in moisture at the skin’s surface, for longer-lasting hydration and softer, smoother skin
- Ideal for daily use on all skin types
- Infused with a light, allergen-free fragrance that leaves your little one smelling as sweet and fresh as ever
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested
- Free from parabens & harmful chemicals
Pour Softsens Tear-free Baby Wash over a wet wash cloth or pour some in your palm and use it to clean your baby’s body. Start from the top and work your way to the bottom. Clean the diaper area at the end and always wipe from front to back. Clean between all the folds.
Pour Softsens Tear-free Shampoo into the palm of your hand at bath-time and gently massage it into your baby's wet scalp and hair, working up a lather. Rinse off easily with lukewarm water.
After a bath, seal in the moisture by hydrating baby's skin with Softsens Daily Moisturizing Lotion, that can be safely applied all over the face and body.
Tear Free Body Wash (200 ml): Aqua, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxythanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, PEG -50 Shea Butter
Tear Free Shampoo (200 ml): Aqua, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG -80 Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Tetra Sodium EDTA
Daily Moisturizing Lotion (200 ml): Aqua, Capric caprylic triglycerides, Glycerine, Propylene glycol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic acid, , Isopropyl myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, parfum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, carbomer, xanthan gum, Disodium EDTA, urea, sodium lactate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
- Tested In Europe
- tear free
- soap- free cleanser
- aqua based formulation
- gently cleanses and moisturizes baby's delicate skin
- moisturized and hydrated for a longer duration
- Never tested on animals
- Natural milk cream & shea butter
- Natural orange oil
- Polyquaternium -7 (for added conditioning)
- Vitamin E
Ideally, you should moisturize your baby's skin twice a day. One of these times should be directly after your baby's bath. However, if you feel that your baby's skin needs to be moisturized more often, it is perfectly safe to moisturize 3-4 times a day.
Move from head to toe. We recommend that you start off by shampooing baby's scalp and then continue washing the rest of their body with our tear-free baby wash.
FROM THE BLOG
Tips & tricks for happy parenting