You’ll love our all natural, effective and pediatrician-friendly, Premium Cloth Baby Wipes. They are mild and gentle, making them safe to use all over your baby’s body for soft, fresh skin. They’re so versatile, you can use them on anything from messy hands and damp bottoms to sticky baby toys, pacifiers and even for cleaning surfaces around the house. There is literally no mess that our Softsens baby extra thick and absorbent baby wipes cannot clean.
- Paraben, alcohol and colour free
- Extra thick, durable and absorbent
- Infused with lotion and vitamin E to moisturize and cooling aloe vera to soothe the skin
- Never leaves any sticky residue behind
- Available in 2 sizes, a pack of 80 for daily use at home, and a travel pack of 20, which is perfect to carry in your handbag, while you’re on the go, for emergency messes.
- Recommended Age – 0 months+
- 100% mom approved
- Dermatologically tested and safe for use on baby
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, SLS, SLES
- Suitable for all skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
The leaves of the aloevera plant hold a translucent gel that is made up of 96% water, organic compounds, proteins and vitamin A, B, C & E. Ayurveda refers to aloe vera as the miracle herb that can be used to treat wounds, minor cuts and dry skin. It gently moisturises the baby’s skin without making it greasy and also helps replenish its moisture. Its natural cooling properties are known to soothe skin inflammations and itchiness thus making it perfect for use on babies.
Olive oil is a fat obtained by processing whole olives, which are fruits of a traditional tree crop. It is well known for its goodness on baby skin, making it smooth, shiny and healthy. It is the perfect skin moisturizer. The oil has regenerative power over skin tissues and helps in keeping the skin toned.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin E benefits on infant skin are myriad, the main one being acting as a moisturising agent. Infants are susceptible to all the same causes of dry skin as adults. A gentle moisturizing massage cleanse with Softsens Baby wipes containing vitamin E can be an effective treatment, soothing your baby's skin and preventing the irritating itches and rashes that can make your infant restless and fretful.