Gentle skin-soothing formula with zinc oxide designed to provide rapid relief from painful nappy rashes, skin redness and inflammation.
- Heals & protects baby’s skin, leaving baby happy & rash-free
- Creates safe barrier between diaper and baby’s skin
- Blend of 6 powerful natural ingredients - Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Jojoba Butter, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera juice and Vitamin E, that have strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help in healing & protecting sensitive & irritated skin.
- Natural ingredients also work to provide long-lasting moisturization that will leave your baby’s skin soft, smooth and nourished.
- Enriched with Zinc Oxide for prevention & treatment of diaper rash
- Can be used at every diaper change to prevent diaper rash from occurring
- Safe, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested
- Free from parabens, SLES and alkalis
Apply a thick layer of Softsens Diaper Rash Cream on baby's clean & dry skin at every diaper change.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Steareth-21, Sorbitan monostearate, Glycerin, Glycerol monostearate, Propylene glycol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Garcinia Indica Seed Butter ( kokum Butter), Zinc oxide, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 80, Micro crystalline wax, Refined Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Parfum, Paraffin wax , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis ( Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium benzoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Vitamin E acetate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA
- Power of 6 natural butters and oils help to cure & prevent diaper rash.
- Moisturizes baby's delicate skin
- Zinc oxide treatment to gently soothe & heal irritated skin
- Soothes, protects & heals
- Reduces redness & inflammation
- Pure & natural ingredients
- Safe for babies
- Sulphates & Parabens
- SLS & SLES
- Zinc Oxide
- Shea Butter
- Kokum Butter
- Jojoba Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Aloe Vera juice
- Vitamin E
Softsens Diaper Rash Cream is mild enough to be used daily. In fact, many Softsens moms use it on a daily basis to help prevent diaper rash from occurring in the first place.
Absolutely! Our diaper rash cream is made from pure & natural ingredients and FREE from parabens, SLES and alkalis that can harm your baby's delicate skin.
Your baby’s skin is extremely delicate and wearing a diaper all day and night long can irritate their skin. The constant rubbing of the diaper against the skin causes irritation which can show up as diaper rash. To know more about diaper rash causes, preventions and care kindly read our blog on diaper rashes :
Here are few tips to prevent diaper rashes:
- Change your baby’s diaper regularly
- Try and leave the diaper a little loose when putting it on to prevent chafing
- Avoid products that can potentially irritate your baby’s skin
- Choose cloth diapers To know more about diaper rash causes, preventions and care kindly read our blog on diaper rashes
Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. Zinc oxide is one of the key ingredients in diaper rash creams as it helps to repel water away from the skin and creates a safe barrier for healing the skin as well as protecting the skin from diaper rash. It works as a mild astringent and has antiseptic properties. Due to its healing properties, it is used to treat a range of skin issues.
FROM THE BLOG
Tips & tricks for happy parenting