Softsens Baby Natural Bar is a deeply nourishing baby soap for visibly healthier and supple skin. Formulated with the goodness of rich emollients like natural almond oil and pure honey, it gently cleanses and nourishes your baby’s delicate skin and locks in moisture, leaving behind soft, smooth, hydrated skin and a happy, delighted baby!
- Made with 100% Natural Vegetable Oils.
- Enriched with Natural Almond Oil and Pure Honey that help cleanse and moisturize delicate skin leaving it soft, smooth and nourished.
- Rich, creamy and soft lather; that helps to remove dirt and grime.
- An oval smooth shape that fits in your palm and glides smoothly on your baby's skin.
- Lightly Fragranced, which leaves your baby smelling fresh all day.
- Ideal for all skin types - normal, dry or sensitive skin.
- Recommended Age 0 months+
- Dermatologically Tested and Safe for use on baby
- Free of parabens and other harmful chemicals
- Alkali - Free
- No synthetic colours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
Natural Almond Oil is recommended for baby’s skin because it is a strong natural emollient with mild properties, excellent for baby’s sensitive skin. It is extracted from raw almonds. Almond oil is rich in monosaturated fatty acids, Vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6, and other minerals making it a powerful ingredient for promoting healthy skin. It contains antioxidant and skin-rejuvenating properties, that protect skin from all kinds of damage. It is commonly used for treating diaper rash in babies. This oil seals in moisture in the skin, leaving it soft, supple and smooth.
This essential oil is obtained from the peels of orange by cold compression. The high content of antioxidants and organic compounds makes this oil highly versatile and useful and skin and heath. It serves as a detoxifier, boosts immunity and is great for maintaining healthy, smooth and soft skin.
Honey is a miracle ingredient for the skin. It contains powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that makes it a real ‘skin-saver’. It gently absorbs impurities from skin, thus acting as a natural cleanser. It has antimicrobial properties that promote the healing of skin and thus prevent and treat skin infections. It also has an additional phytochemical antibacterial component that acts as protection from skin damage. It is known to be occlusive in nature, which means it helps form a protective layer around skin that helps in trapping moisture, thus leaving skin extremely soft and supple.