Softsens Baby Massage Oil naturally nourishes your baby’s sensitive skin leaving them in a state of pure baby bliss. It is enriched with Vitamin E and Olive extracts, which help calm, soothe and condition the skin, to leave it supple, nourished and healthy. This light weight pure mineral oil formulation, contains rich emollients like 'Sensolene' & Olivem 300 , which aids in long lasting skin hydration and helps to prevent evaporation of water from the surface of the skin, thereby keeping it hydrated for longer.
- Made from 100% Pure Mineral Oils
- Absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving any stickiness and can be washed off easily
- Enriched with natural botanical plant based oils of orange
- Infused with Vitamin E, which is a strong antioxidant and protects the skin from radical damage
- Lightly fragranced, with warm cuddly nurturing notes
- Hypoallergenic and 100% safe for baby
- Tested in Europe and on par with international levels of safety
- Dermatologically Tested
- Alkali - Free
- No synthetic colours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Never Tested on Animals
- Recommended Age 0 months+
This essential oil is obtained from the peels of orange by cold compression. The high content of antioxidants and organic compounds makes this oil highly versatile and useful for skin. It also serves as a detoxifier, boosts immunity and is great for maintaining healthy, smooth and soft skin.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin E benefits on baby skin are myriad, the main one being acting as a moisturising agent. Infants are susceptible to all the same causes of dry skin as adults. A gentle moisturizing massage oil containing vitamin E can be an effective treatment, soothing your baby's skin and preventing the irritating itches and rashes that can make your infant restless and fretful.
Olivem 300 is a water soluble functional lipid based on Olive Oil technology from B&T of Italy. It provides emolliency and mildness to formulations, and, given its natural affinity for human skin, helps protect the skin from dilapidation and irritation which may be caused by other surfactants.